Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Went Down To My Corner Deli

And walked out with this:




I was told they had a sick kitten. That she had pretty severe tremors. So having a lot of pet and a tiny bit of veterinary experience...I went to see her, as I was told she was way too little to be on her own as well.

Got there. Ask if I can hold her for a second. The deli owner hands her to me and says "Take it." and walks away. (shame on him!)

I put her in my coat and left. Got home: no more shaking! I think it is just a nervous reaction.

So now I have this teensy little thing in my bedroom. =) I'm calling her Lucy.


Yes I wrapped her a blanket...I'm lame, I know.

But if anyone in the Boroughs or Jersey or Upstate want her or know anyone who does...let me know!



And I don't mean wants her like wants a kitten, but barely takes care of it when it is older...I mean someone who is a super pet nerd and will keep her forever =)

2 comments: