Thursday, December 11, 2008

My house is covered in glitter now

It's odd. This year, while putting Christmas novelties out...I realized I had actually accumulated a decent amount of stuff the past few years.

Some more of the oh-so
horrifying/wonderful: proof of adulthood.

Snippets of my favorite little things:



Pine Cone Lights.


Silver and Gold.


Vintage Elves.


Gift Box Lights.


Stained Glass Tree.


Jingle Bell Wreath.


Red Tinsel Tree.

And This Little Polar Bear.


I'm trying to keep the way the apartment normally looks intact. Incorporating holiday decorations, without displacing anything.

As boxing up the things that I love and live with all year round, would drive me crazy. =)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great!
    Makes me wish I had some Christmas decor.. I'ma steal yours...

    ReplyDelete