Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm not very good at this

Older attempts:

Click to enlarge or bot flies will infest your eardrum.


Birdbath



Horse.


That weird place we always end up, in VA



The house.




Tonight in Long Island City:


I heart NY

Boat on the river.

I typed out what each is, because I think maybe the only reason I can tell what they are, is because I did them. Oh sweet insecurity.

Sooooo...

My LEDs are eh. My skills are eh. +This is harder than it looks.

Tonight was an hour and a half of work, 27 images, & only 2 that weren't God awful.

In over a year of doing these, this post contains the best I've produced.

*shame*

Heading upstate tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Meg, love, love, love these pictures, esp. the boat one. Good picture of NYC even if your little boat wasn't there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least it's more discernable than the stuff Picasso did with light and long exposures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. I love the boat and "I heart NY".

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!

    the 'I <3 ny' took almost a dozen tries, hopefully i can get my hands on a larger white LED and redo it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we get to see more TtV work soon?

    ReplyDelete