Monday, August 24, 2009

So busy

Well honestly, I don't know if I'm busy or if it's just my brain that is.
Regardless, I am overwhelmed.


But sort of in a good way.

We went into Brooklyn last night.

I got screamed at by a cyclist for this shot.
Apparently being 4 inches into a 6 foot wide bike lane is grounds for rage.

Who knew?!


*Btw my pageload/stat logger effed up.
Now I can't counter-stalk the person who blog-stalks me.
Lame.





Edit: i've decided i like this one better.



Edit edit: so this looks insanely bright on my laptop monitor but not on my desktop. the 1st one looks perfect here but people say it's too dark. so dont judge me. i dont know whose monitors are accurate. *angry noises*

2 comments:

  1. Meg, I love this picture!!!!!! It's that guy down the middle that really does it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog stalker?

    wow, didn't know you could have those

    ReplyDelete