Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meeting Miles while being eaten alive

By mosquitoes.

Not by Miles.
(scroll down to see him. he's awesome)

Took these after I served Miles dinner.



click to enlarge or I will haunt your great-grandchildren. SERIOUSLY.









Then I finally ran into this gorgeous cat I keep seeing around the past few months and am in love with.

He is somewhat feral, but after I got him a plate of food, he hung out 4 feet from me.

Not too wild.


I have named him Miles.




I would like to get him off the streets.

Look at that face. How can you not love him?



...Upstate tomorrow for a few weeks.
Internet freeeeeeeee.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Meg, Miles is definitely an "aww....". Hope you can get him off the streets before it gets cold. Glad he let you get so close to him.

    Really like the purple flower picture. The one of the house scares me. It's got a creepy feeling to it. ooooohhhhhh.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooOOOOooooh ghostly =)

    I'm going to look into at least trapping and neutering Miles. All the no-kill shelters are above capacity for adult cats...so we'll see =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE. Wow. I haven't seen a face that expressive in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeff. Well, this is the second time I've seen a post of yours on Meg's blog thingamagig. So, I figured this time I had to say hi to you! How are you, my young friend?

    Isn't Miles sweet looking? Gee, maybe you can talk your mom and dad into taking him! (didn't think so....)
    Take care and hopefully see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suess...

    this is the face i'm making right now:

    -______-

    if you wanna talk to jeff please do so on his blog. please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Meg, I did not know that Jeff had his own blog. Why would I? So, my face looks like your face......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Miles looks a bit sad.

    Or maybe it's because I had a cat that looked like him and he disappeared one day with a kidney failure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miles does look a bit sad.

    i haven't seen him in awhle though =/

    ReplyDelete